If the bathroom area is large enough, the stool can be directly designed as a fixed type. Not only is it easy to clean up, but it's also sturdy. Sitting on this kind of stool is like being in a sauna room. When the heat in the bathroom is sufficient, you can sit here and take a sauna.
When the bathroom space is not enough to build a fixed stool, the stool can be designed as a foldable one. When needed, put the stool down, and receive it on the wall when not in use, without affecting other spaces. However, because the chair needs to be retracted frequently, the service life of this kind of foldable seat is generally relatively short, and it needs to be replaced after a period of time.
A small mini Shower stool, this kind of stool can be used not only at home but also in public baths. Generally, there is one under each shower. The stool is an ordinary plastic stool, which is waterproof, durable, and affordable. If there are children or the elderly at home, it is more convenient to sit on the stool to wash your hair and take a bath.
The benefits of the convenient Shower stool for people with different needs
The shower stool
is generally placed in the bathroom, which takes up little space and is very convenient and practical. The portable bath stool can be moved anywhere, and the main purpose is to facilitate people to use it when taking a bath. Generally applicable to the following three groups of people:
1. an old man
For this kind of person, because they are getting older, their body functions have deteriorated, so it is a good way to place a suitable bath stool in the bathroom. When the elderly cannot stand up during a long bath, they can Use a bath stool for rest. Using the bath stool can allow the elderly to safely extend their bathing time, and the elderly can also take a bath without the help of others. For the elderly, it not only protects their privacy but also allows the elderly to enjoy the bathing process happily.
2. People with limited mobility
This group covers a wide range of people, such as people with rheumatism, people with physical defects, or even paralysis. The bath stool brings the good news of bathing to people with limited mobility. Although others need help to complete the bath, at least it is a very happy thing to be able to clean the body smoothly. Generally, the convenient bath stool has a good anti-slip function, so people with limited mobility can also ensure their physical safety during the bathing process.
3. Pregnant women and children
Because these two types of people are temporarily inconvenient to take a bath, the appearance of the portable bath stool just does not destroy the bathroom environment at home and can take a bath happily and safely. Pregnant women are very tired of big bellies. Sitting on a bath stool can relieve the fatigue caused by taking a long bath. Since children are half a year old, use this kind of stool to concentrate their energy and make bathing a fun thing, so that children can develop a good habit of bathing regularly.
What should be paid attention to when choosing a shower stool for the elderly?
1. Color: The psychological and physiological characteristics of the elderly determine their preference for specific colors. They like light, bright colors, simple gray, quiet blue, and pure white, and avoid gorgeous and strong visual impact. color.
2. Appearance: As people age, the coordination ability of the body declines. In terms of shape, more rounded shapes without sharp corners should be used to reduce bumps and abrasions, and give the elderly a sense of security psychologically.
3. Cushion shape: Because of different needs, manufacturers design different shapes of cushions. Nowadays, there are many shapes of cushions to choose from, such as rectangular concave cushions, U-shaped cushions, round cushions, etc.
4. Adjustable sitting height. When in use, the thigh can be kept horizontal, the lower leg is vertical and the feet are flat on the ground. The seat surface should not be too high, otherwise, the thigh will be pressed by the front edge of the chair when the calf is suspended in the air. It makes the sitter feel uncomfortable, and the blood circulation is hindered when sitting like this for a long time, and the calf is numb and swollen. The seat surface should not be too low, otherwise, the pelvis of people with long legs will tilt backward, and the normal lumbar curve will be straightened, resulting in backache and discomfort. According to the theory of ergonomics, the sitting height is generally 400 mm-440 mm.