1. Add clean water to the detergent and take a comfortable bath for the commode chairs. A toilet chair is a place full of bacteria, so we need to clean it frequently. After applying a layer of bubbles to it with detergent, use a lot of water Cleaning is basically the same as cleaning the toilet chair. After this action, the toilet chair will become very clean.
2. Regular inspection and repair is the best way to maintain. We usually sit on the toilet chair when we go to the toilet. If there is a problem with the chair, we continue to sit on it. As a result, it is really ugly when it falls. Therefore, regularly check whether the screws are loose and whether the tripod is firm. Just tighten the screw, if it is rusty, replace the screw.
3. Frequent cleaning: Every morning, after the old man finishes using the toilet, turn on the water heater, and use the most urgent water in the shower to rinse the toilet chair. . Cleaning the toilet chair frequently can prevent the growth of bacteria and stubborn stains.
4. Precautions: It is best to change and wash the seat cushion on the toilet chair frequently. If it is used for a long time, it will breed bacteria and be easily infected.
1. First, put the toilet chair on flat ground to make sure it won't slide;
2. Place the toilet on the seat of the toilet chair;
3. Put the two edges of the commode on the two edges of the commode chair, firmly fixed;
4. Place the bottom of the commode on the back of the commode chair, making sure it doesn't slide;
5. Place the other side of the commode on the seat of the commode chair, making sure it doesn't slide;
6. Finally, place the other side of the commode on the edge of the commode to ensure the commode does not fall out.
1. Solve the problem of the elderly's difficulty in going to the toilet
In hospitals and families, there are always elderly people or patients with inconvenient legs and feet. It is always inconvenient to go to the bathroom at night. It is very difficult for the elderly to go to the bathroom by themselves when there is no one to take care of them at night. The toilet chair can solve the problem of the elderly going to the bathroom, as long as the toilet chair is placed in the bedroom or beside the bed of the elderly before going to bed, it will be convenient to get up at night. Moreover, some toilet chairs can be folded and can be put away at any time without taking up much space.
2. Pregnant women and people with handicapped legs are also suitable
The stable main frame of the commode chair, the soft air-blown backrest, the non-slip armrests, and the adjustable non-slip foot covers make it more comfortable and safer when bathing in the toilet. The commode chair has firm support to prevent falls. Moreover, this good thing is also suitable for pregnant women and people with injured legs and feet.
3. Multifunctional toilet chair with bathing function
Elderly bathers must take a sitz bath, but ordinary chairs cannot meet the anti-slip function when encountering water, and if you sit on it, your body will be more slippery if you use soap, and the four corners and the ground are anti-slip. The multifunctional bath aid toilet chair is waterproof, non-slip, and anti-rust design, and has a durable bath aid function. The height of the chair is adjustable, and the elderly can adjust the height according to their height, which is very considerate.