How the toilet seat solves the embarrassment of the elderly
Generally, as the elderly get older, it is not easy to squat down to go to the toilet, so it is a good way to use the toilet seat
at this time. The benefits of the toilet seat are many:
1. The height of the toilet seat: is 10cm. The height of the ordinary toilet is generally 40cm. The toilet height booster can increase the height of the toilet by 10cm.
2. Fresh life with lid: reduce bacteria in the bathroom, more hygienic when going to the toilet; reduce odor, reduce flushing sound
3. PP blow molding food material: healthy and environmentally friendly, no peculiar smell, not easy to be allergic to skin contact; good anti-corrosion performance, strong load-bearing capacity, can be up to 136 kg
4. Double bolts on both sides are fixed, stable, and non-slip, and the width can be adjusted
5. Ergonomic sitting surface: arc design, scientific concave-convex curve, fits the human sitting posture, and plays an anti-slip effect; it fits the skin comfortably and does not feel tired after sitting for a long time.
Why do the elderly, pregnant women, and postoperative people need toilet seats?
The general toilet height is relatively low, and the normal standard toilet height is 40~44 cm. For us normal and healthy people, this height is reasonable. But it will be very laborious for the elderly to use this toilet. As the elderly get older, they lose calcium and lose bones, and the flexibility and mobility of the skeletal muscles of the waist and legs decrease. Therefore, although sitting on the toilet is much better for them than squatting, it is still very difficult.
There are also some, that is, after the waist and bones are injured again or after hip replacement surgery, the legs and waist are also unable to exert strength. It is very difficult to do any squatting movements. Although the toilet seat
height is 40 cm, but they still need to squat slightly, so it is difficult for them to go to the toilet and squat. You can do it without any squats and bends.
In the same way, pregnant women are also a group that needs this toilet booster very much. They are fat and heavy in the third trimester, and it is difficult to move, let alone squat and bend. Especially pregnant women are prone to constipation. If there is no toilet booster with good stability, safety, and comfort to assist the toilet, going to the toilet every day will be a nightmare for them.
The role of the toilet seat
In general, food digestion is the process by which food moves from your stomach to your small intestine, where it is broken down into nutrients. The indigestible portion of the food then moves to the colon, where excess water is absorbed and forms a stool. The stool then collects in the rectum at the end of the colon. A U-shaped muscle called the puborectalis wraps around the rectum and holds stool in place. When the rectum contracts, the puborectalis muscle relaxes, allowing stool to pass. However, sick people or elderly people, have digestive systems that are relatively weak, so when going to the toilet, they should pay attention to the height of the toilet.
Be aware that a standard toilet measures approximately 15 inches from the floor to the seat. Sick or elderly people who obviously have trouble using a standard toilet can find the toilet seat, which increases the height of a standard toilet by 17 to 19 inches from the floor to the seat. Allow special groups of people to easily sit on the toilet for defecation activities so that they will not have to bear the pain of being unable to squat down when defecation is not smooth.
Installing the toilet height booster can adjust the height of the toilet seat
to a suitable height for the elderly, and the base can be fixed firmly with the ceramic toilet without shaking, so it can save the elderly a lot of trouble when sitting down. In addition, a pair of handrails are attached to the toilet booster. If the elderly cannot use their knees or sit for too long, it can also help the elderly to stand up with a little strength.